Monday 24 October 2011

LOVE

Hi this is the other page to my double page spread. Its very easy to do. Take a sheet of patterned paper and cut off a quarter inch all the way around and ink the edges. matt onto plain cardstock. Double matt your photo and ink around the edges. I have used two doileys here, one on the top and one to the side, Ink the edges. Add a journalling block, lace, title, flowers, gems, leaves, scrolls whatever you fancy. Easy peasy for a beginner. Have fun and happy scrapping. Carole

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous, such pretty colours!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is really gorgeous and a great match to the last layout. I need to journal more and always envy someone that does :)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.