Thursday 3 November 2011

CHERISH

Hi,  this is the other layout I did with lace. I chose a lovely background paper with has script all over it and added a cutout template in  a pretty purple. I cut free hand to make the dark purple shaped mat underneath.  I used a lace doily that I spritzed with glimmer mist in the top right hand corner. I made a lace border with a punch, around the photo. then I added a side border in cream. I then added another punched border on the bottom left and added some real lace on top which finished framing the photo. I then added a handmade vine, flowers, more dragonflies and some pearls. Last but not least I put on the Title. I just need to add some journaling and thats done. A pretty lacy page.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.