Monday, 10 December 2012

THE GREAT GATSBY


Hi to all on this sunny Monday morning.
Here is a layout I have just finished using a sketch from Once Upon A Sketch as my inspiration.
For this layout I used a 1920s party photo for inspiration.
I took the pink from Jessies skin tone as my background colour, and mixed it with black and white.
I used a 1920s style script for the paper layers and the title.
I made a die cut clock face with hands and added pearls.
I added some pretty lace, some pretty flowers and a photo negative border.
The journalling block is behind the title with  details of the party outfit and party.
I hope you like it.
http://onceuponasketchblog.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/december-challenge-meet-our-guest.html
SCRAPPY STASH
Pink cardstock
Lacy pretty paper
Script papers x 3
Pretty pink paper
Pink journalling block - Prima
Pink and white pearls
Pearl string
Large pearl brad
Selection of flowers
White pearl stick pin
Tim Holtz die cut clock with hands
Part of a black pearl swirl
Mini photo neg strip
Bling gem strip
Pretty white lace.