Monday 27 May 2013

THE LOST TOOTH


Morning everyone and happy Bank Holiday, its a bit chilly, so a great day for scrapping!
This layouts inspiration comes from a Scrap Lift Round Robin over at Scrap That. http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/may-round-robin-week-one
Do go check it out to see how it works.

I scrap lifted Buffys layout and this is what I came up with.
As soon as I saw these Prima Fairy Belle papers I thought they would be ideal for my tooth fairy layout. The letter Jessie wrote to the tooth fairy says, Dear Tooth Fairy I am so sorry I lost my tooth love from Jessie!!! We think she may have swallowed it! She was so afraid the tooth fairy wouldn't come visit as there was no tooth to take!! Fortunately we knew what to do!!!!

I kept this layout all pink and girly and cut out some of the fairies from the 6x6 paper pack I had.
I distressed the background paper and adhered it to my pink cardstock.
I cut the mat from the centre of the backing card so as not to waste any and distressed the edges.
I added a doily and started to layer up, distressing as I went.
I added some cardboard pieces and some hessian and started to decorate with my fairies.
I then added assorted flowers and pearl string, lace, ric rak and a beautiful Prima butterfly.
I used some stickers for the title and added a couple of pink wings to one of the fairies.
I added a piece of doily behind the torn page and slipped in a journaling block for my story.
Hope you like it. Have a happy scrappy day, Bye For Now.

SCRAPPY STASH
Pink plain cardstock
Prima Fairy Belle papers
Prima butterfly
Assorted flowers
Pearl string
Lace
Doily
White hessian/burlap
Cardboard

2 comments:

  1. .. oh , she is so cute with that missing tooth!! This is a beautiful layout, with all these fairies and buterflies and lace! Very girly and perfect for the occasion! Good luck on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Wow, Caroleanne... this is beautiful!!! Love the layering and the different textures you used!!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.