Friday, 5 July 2013

STUCK O U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - BEACH BAR - July 5th


WELCOME TO MY BLOG AND THE STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.

http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
Here is the lovely sketch by Nanne.
http://nannes-creations.blogspot.co.uk/

Do go visit the Stuck on U Sketches blog and give this a go.
And don't forget to visit all the designers for some inspiration.
 
This is  how I did mine.
I first chose  my colours, pink, black and white.
I took a 12x12 white cardstock and mounted a black scalloped cardstock on the top.
I cut down a piece of pink cardstock to 10x10inches and rounded the corners.
I added some white doilies. (Two rectangles put together).
I then added some pretty paper 8.5 x 8 inches and added two black scalloped borders.
I mounted my photo onto pink and black cardstock and then a doily. (rectangular).
I adhered this to the pretty paper.
Now its time to decorate. I made the large rose and some of the smaller ones from mulberry paper.(See tutorials).
I cut out a butterfly and made a pink beaded body. (See tutorial).
I added lots of flowers with pearl centres.
Last but not least I added the title using some stickers.
I hope you like it and give it a go.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in three colours
White rectangular doilies x 3
Pretty paper - Bo Bunny
Scalloped cardstock - DCWV
Mulberry paper for the flowers
Assorted flowers and sticky back pearls
Butterfly with beaded pin body.
Thank you so much for stopping by, do leave me a comment as I really appreciate them.
BYE FOR NOW.