Friday 29 November 2013

BAD HAIR DAY


Its Black Friday - hope you still have time for some scrapping!
Here I have done another layout using 7 Dots papers which I love.
I  entered this into a challenge at Berry 71 Bleu here http://berry71bleu.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/november-challenge-change-is-beautiful.html
I thought Jess looked changed and she is always beautiful in my eyes no matter how she looks!
Also here Frosted Designs http://frosteddesigns.blogspot.co.uk/2013/11/friday-challenge-11-item-challenge.html as they had a challenge to incorporate 11 different things. Quite a challenge!!
HOW TO
Matt photo onto black cardstock.
Place in centre of pretty paper.
Paint a piece of corrugated cardboard and place underneath.
Add lots of border layers and ink the edges.
Add hessian/burlap.
Start adding all your items.
Tags, layering, tape, banners, patchwork, circles, stitching, stars, flowers, buttons, arrows!
Done!!!
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
7 Dots paper - 9th wave
Embellishments - assorted.


2 comments:

  1. That's a fabulous combination of colors! I really liked studying your page & seeing all your attention to detail. The use of the mesh in the background is excellent. Excellent take on the challenge. Thanks for joining us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent color choice!! i love the spooky look. thank you for joining us at Frosted designs. channa

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.