Monday 1 December 2014

BERRY71BLEU DESIGN TEAM ANNOUNCEMENT

 
 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my brilliant news.
I am so excited to announce that I am included in the new BERRY71BLEU Design Team for 2015!!!
 
Berry71Bleu have amazing challenges every month, with brilliant prizes up for grabs.
 
Click on the link for this months challenge  here http://berry71bleu.blogspot.co.uk
 
where you will also see all the prizes on offer.
 
You will love these challenges and find tons of inspiration from all the designers here.
 
Berry71Bleu is owned by the talented Marivic Clifton, who specializes in custom and premade embellishments, scrapbook pages and altered gift items.
 
I hope that you will visit them and have a go at their challenges.
 
Many thanks for coming by today, I will be back soon with more inspiration and tutorials.
 
BYE FOR NOW.
 
 
 
 
 


1 comment:

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.