Saturday 31 January 2015

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - Jan 30th Sketch - You are such a blessing to me




Hi everyone and Welcome to my blog and the latest
STUCK ON U SKETCHS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
xxx

This is a fabulous sketch by our lovely Leah, I hope you have a go.
Below is a simple step by step, also a colour wheel link to help  you with putting colour together.

You may think that my colour choice for this layout is a little strange, but I wanted to use burgundy from Jessies jacket. I always like to use the photo for my colour inspiration. I also wanted to use blue to hi-lite Jessies blue eyes. Plus, I wanted to use a colour to make the page pop a little. So, I took out my colour wheel and decided upon a Triadic colour scheme. This is where three colours sit an equal distance from each other on the wheel. I checked blue and burgundy and found that yellow was the perfect fit.
 
HERES HOW
Matt photo,(I used a spellbinders rectangle) onto blue cardstock
Cut out an 11 inch square from cardstock (burgundy)
Matt onto a 12x12 inch card (blue)
Layer up as per the sketch
Add matted photo
Matt and adhere the title
Add  a piece of ribbon as per the sketch
Make and add flowers and mini roses
Decorate with butterflies, leaves and pearls.
xxx
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in  burgundy, yellow and  blue
Pretty papers - Heartfelt Creations Antiquity Collection
Spellbinders Rectangles die
Lace leaves - H.C Arianna Die
Flowers - the new H.C Botanical Rose stamp and die
Lace leaves - Arianna Lace Die, H.Creations
White chalk ink
Blue chalk ink
Mini roses
Mini butterfly punch
Butterfly cut outs
Sticky back pearls
Blue ric-rak ribbon
Title from H.C Antiquity Collection
Mini stick pins
xxx


 
LINKS
Butterflies
xxx
Mini flowers
xxx
Stick/hat pins
xxx 
Heartfelt Creations
xxx
More Colour Wheels
xxx
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING HERE TODAY
I hope you enjoyed the step by step.
Come back soon for more inspiration.
BYE FOR NOW
xxx
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.