Thursday 11 June 2015

CARDABILITIES


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest project.
Here I have used  CARDABILITIES
sketch. #124. for my inspiration.


HERES HOW
Cover a 6x6 inch card blank with pretty paper
Add a white doily to the centre
Add two lengths of lace down the centre
Attach a cotton doily 
Die cut a sentiment
Die cut a tag for the sentiment and attach
Now start to decorate with die cut leaves and some butterflies.
xxx
CARD STASH
6 x 6 card blank
Pretty paper - Heartfelt Creations
White paper doily
Cotton doily
Mini butterflies
Sticky pearls
Sentiment - Tattered Lace
Tag die
Leafy branch die by Sizzix
Lacy leaf die by Heartfelt Creations
White leafy spray.
I forgot to add flowers!!!!!
XXX
LINKS 
Butterflies
 https://www.pinterest.com/caroleanne345/butterflies/
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
SEE YOU TOMORROW FOR BERRY71BLEU
DESIGN TEAM PROJECT.

4 comments:

  1. Really pretty card, love the branches! Thanks for joining in with cardabilities !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely color scheme on this card. So glad you shared with us at Cardabilities

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful card! Thanks for joining in at Cardabilities!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.