Friday 28 August 2015

SCRAP OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM REVEAL SKETCH CHALLENGE #29 - August - CHEWTON GLEN


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog
 and
 SCRAP OUR STASH   August SKETCH CHALLENGE #29


 
Plus we have Tic Tac Toe for you.
 
This is a great challenge, all you have to do is create a layout inspired by our sketch and include three items from any row across, down or diagonally.
You have until August 29th.
THIS IS HOW I DID MINE
Choose photo, papers, cardstock and embellishments
Matt photo onto cardstock
Cut out a large pretty circle, adhere to background paper
Attach matted photo
Choose 4 pretty papers, cut out in squares ink edges, adhere as per the sketch
Start to decorate
Die cut a pretty circle in white pearl card for your journaling
Add large tag to one side
Use a mini frame to highlight the initials
Add a mini title (Believe)
Start adding flowers and sparkly bits
Add two arrows as per the sketch.
STASH CHALLENGE
I used the first top row for my inspiration
TAGS, FOUR PATTERNED PAPERS and STRIPES.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock, black, pink and white pearl
Pretty papers by Manor House Creations - Believe
Pretty Circle Cutter - Martha Stewart
Pink and black chalk inks
Metal arrows - my stash
Pink roses - my stash
Resin roses - my stash
Sparkly buckle - my stash
Black mini frame - my stash
Resin corner piece - Prima Marketing
Tag.
XXX
SOME CLOSE UPS


XXX


AND NOW FOR THE PRIZES
AUGUST PRIZE: $20.00 Gift Card
SPONSOR: MY SCRAPS AND MORE
XXX

MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
DO LOOK OUT FOR ALL THE OTHER DESIGNERS THIS WEEK FOR MORE GREAT INSPIRATION
BYE FOR NOW.
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.