Monday 21 September 2015

CARDABILITIES #131 Just A Note

 
Hi everyone and Welcome to my blog and my latest card.
I have used a sketch from CARDABILITIES for my  inspiration.

XXX
HERES HOW I DID THIS
Take a 6 x 6 inch card blank and adhere pretty paper
Start die cutting a circle, an oval and a swirly doily
Cut the oval twice, once in card stock and once in pretty paper
Adhere the swirly doily first
Adhere the oval 
Adhere the oval centre
Using foam pads, adhere the circle
Die cut some leafy branches, add these
Die cut a border, attach under the circle
Decorate with flowers, butterflies and stamens
Add the title.
XXX
STASH USED
Card blank - 6 x 6 inches
Pearlised cardstock
Pretty papers - Sweet Paris, Dovecraft
Doily die - Heartfelt Creations
Oval die - Spellbinders
Circle die - Spellbinders
Tape measure die
Leafy branches - Sizzix Sizzlits
Mini butterflies
Pearls
Pearly Stamens
Large flower - Prima
Mini flowers - Wild Orchid Crafts
Title - Creative Expressions, Sue Wilson.
XXX
 
SEE YOU BACK HERE ON WEDNESDAY FOR THE BERRY71BLEU DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
THANK YOU FOR VISITING TODAY
 
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.