Thursday 21 January 2016

MY FIRST MINI ALBUM

 
Hi everyone  here is my first attempt at a mini album, I hope you like it. It is full of flaps and pull outs. It is made from 300gsm cardstock and I have inked all the edges to give a shabby feel.  I have included lots of tuck spots and belly bands and I used a button on the front for the closure then wrapped ribbon around it. It did become a bit chunky by the time I finished!
I cant wait to make another one now, I think these could become addictive to make! 
 
 










 
That's all for today, do pop back again soon to see more scrappiness and inspiration.
Also I would love it if you would become a follower and leave me some happy comments.
See you back here on the 25th with a Crafters Palette Project.
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.