Friday 8 July 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY WITH JONES CRAFTS - WILD CHILD


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and FABSCRAPS with JONES CRAFTS Design Team.
I love these Fabscraps designs, always easy and a delight to use. 
HERE'S HOW I DID THIS
Matt photos onto coordinating cardstock 
Mine are (4 x 6 and 3.5 x 4.5 inches)
Cut out two more matts in pretty paper (4 x 6 and 3 x 5 inches), 
Ink edges
Matt these onto brown card
Adhere large matted photo to one side of 12 x 12 page
Add matted pretty paper as a layer behind photo
Add the next matted pretty paper behind photo as per my layout
Add smaller matted photo as per layout
Take the chipboard words and ink with pale pink ink
Now add pale pink glitter glue
When dry, adhere to brown card and attach to page
Die cut and stamp some flowers and leaves
Start adding the flowers and leaves
Add some pearly stickles to the centres of the flowers.
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps papers x 2 - HARMONY C77 003, both sides
Plain cardstock, brown and reddish pink
Brown, pink and green ink pads
Fabscraps chipboard word - WILD CHILD
Heartfelt Creations flower stamp and die - Botanical Rose
Heartfelt Creations Ivy leaf stamp and die
Pink and silver stickles from my stash.
CLOSE UPS



Well thats all from me, I hope you enjoyed my layout and quick tutorial. See you all next time.
I love and really appreciate you spending the time to comment.
Please click on the 9.00 to leave some love! 
Bye for now.
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.