Friday 23 December 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY THE NIGHT BEFORE CHRISTMAS LAYOUT - 23rd December

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest layout for FABSCRAPS FRIDAY with JONES CRAFTS.
As we are well on the way to Christmas I thought I would do another Christmas themed page.
I have used the fabulicious Fabscraps Christmas Snow Collection again for this one, its georgeous. Both chippies are from this collection as are all the papers I used. The flower dies and stamps are from Heartfelt Creations.
Items I used from my stash include; black and green cardstock, pearls, silver embossing powder and black chalk ink.
CLOSE UPS




I hope you like it.
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.