Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest tag for
Using the Charms of Spring C97 Collection.
FOR THIS TAG YOU WILL NEED
- C97 CHARMS OF SPRING COLLECTION PAPER PAD PP97 001
- C97 CHARMS OF SPRING 12 X 12 PAPERS - MEADOW LIFE AND NATURES FREE
- C97 CHARMS OF SPRING CARD KIT MC97 001A
- C97 CHARMS OF SPRING STICKER SHEET ST97 001
- C97 CHARMS OF SPRING STICKER SHEET ST97 002
- C97 CHARMS OF SPRING CHIPBOARD FRAME FROM DC97 006.
- FROM MY STASH
- Large tag - 7.5 x 4 inches
- Small pearls x 2
- Small clear crystals
- Assorted stamens
- Assorted foam flowers - handmade
- Pearl String
- Assorted leafy dies
- Blue card stock
- Blue pearl card stock
- Brown and aqua chalk inks
- Embossing powder.
- Cut out a tag 7.5 x 4 inches
- Cover with aqua blue card with distressed edges
- Cut down another pretty paper, distress edges, adhere
- Cut down three more pretty papers, each slightly smaller than the last, distress the edges and adhere
- Ink and emboss the chipboard frame, adhere
- Ink a shaped frame from the card kit, add the sticker sentiment, adhere to top of tag
- Ink all the little birds from the card kit, adhere to the frame
- Die cut some leafy branches from pearl card
- Cut out the butterflies from the sticker sheet, adhere
- Make assorted flowers with stamens and adhere using hot glue
- Add the assorted leaves and more stamens
- Add some pearly strings, some small crystals and ribbons.
- Add pearls to the butterflies.
- All done.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW