Morning everyone here is my off the page project using the
C100 DREAM STEAM COLLECTION
I have made a giant cotton reel!
This collection is truly fabulous, I hope you like it as much as I do.
FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL NEED
- Fabscraps Dream Steam C100 Collection 12x12 papers
FROM MY STASH
- Giant cotton reel
- Cogs die
- Brown chalk ink
- Natural jute twine
- Tailors dummy die
- Assorted small buttons
- Make a large cotton real using two circles and a cardboard post
- Cover with Steam Queen C100 001 12 x 12 papers, ink edges
- Add two circles, top and bottom of cotton reel ends
- Die cut a tailors dummy, cover with Steam Queen paper making sure you find the face at the center of the dummy
- Ink the edges, wrap twine around the middle, adhere with foam pads
- Hand cut a tag shape, ink edges, add twine, adhere to reel
- Hand cut a mini cotton reel shape, ink edges, add twine, adhere
- Die cut three cogs using Fantasy 003 paper, ink edges, adhere
- Glue a few small buttons to base circle.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for Now