FABSCRAPS DREAM STEAM COLLECTION
LAYOUT - ON THE EDGE
FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL NEED
- Fabscraps C100 Dream Steam Collection 12 x 12 papers
- Fabscraps C100 Carders Pack MC100 001A
- Fabscraps C100 Stencil DS 080
- Fabscraps Chipboard piece DC100 003
- Pale blue card
- Brown chalk ink
- Texture Paste
- Pale blue chalk ink
- Clear embossing powder
- Mini pearls.
- Cut out a 2 inch border piece from one of the 12 x 12 papers
- Matt onto a 2.5 inch piece of blue card, adhere to side of layout
- Take a plain side of one of the papers, the stencil and texture paste, add paste, allow to dry, Cut out in a circle, ink edges and adhere
- Matt the photo onto a 6 x 6 inch paper from the Carders pack
- Matt again onto blue card, adhere to center of page
- Cut out lots of cogs and circles from the 12 x 12 papers, ink edges and adhere randomly around the page
- Ink and emboss the Chipboard title, adhere
- Add mini pearls and journaling.
- All done.
I have also entered this into the Off the Rails Scrabooking Challenge here September Steampunk.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW