Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card for
Using the fabulous WILD BEAUTY C101 COLLECTION
FOR THIS PROJECT YOU WILL NEED
FABSCRAPS WILD BEAUTY C101 COLLECTION
- Wild Beauty Collection C101 Carders Kit MC101 001A
- Wild Beauty Collection C101 12x12 paper pad PP101
- Chipboard Diecuts DC101 007
- Chipboard Diecuts DC101 008
FROM MY STASH
Card blank 6 x 6 inches, white card, pink card, white pearl card, pine branch die, foam, chalk inks, pearls, micro beads, stamens.
- Matt the card blank with pink paper
- Cut out a piece of paper 5 x 5 inches, matt onto white card, adhere to card front
- Take a heart shape from the carders pack, ink edges, adhere
- Cut a strip of card 1 x 5 inches, ink edges, adhere
- Make some foam flowers with stamens, adhere with hot glue
- Die cut a few pine branches, adhere
- Take the parrot chipboard, colour in, adhere
- Take the flower chipboard, colour in, add micro beads, adhere
- Add a few pearl strings.
Many thanks for visiting today, bye for now.