Thursday 29 March 2018

14 CRAFT BAR ANYTHING GOES WITH FOAMIRAN PINK FLOWER CARD

Morning lovely crafters.
Welcome to  my blog and my latest card for
I have made a card with some pink frilly flowers for you today.



PRODUCTS FROM THE SHOP

Scrapbooking Papers - Fresh Summer (12x12)
GLITTER
FROM MY STASH
White 6 x 6 inch card blank, white pearl card, pine bough die, flower die, pink embossing powder, Especially for you Stamp, black ink, foam pads, white card scrap.

HERE'S HOW
 Die cut some flowers in foamiran, three small, three medium and two large 
 Fold, squish and roll the flowers, unravel and add glue to the edges. Dip into glitter. When dry add stamens through center.
 Now die cut the leaves, fold, squish and roll
Unravel and twist the ends
 Add to back of flower using hot glue
Take three layers, make a hole, using wire, thread stamens through to the back, hot glue at base, cut off threads and adhere the leaves.

You are now ready to put your card together.
I hope you like my card and flowers.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.