Tuesday 1 May 2018

Off The Rails May Mood Board Challenge, Incorporate Mother Nature Layout - Lifes Beautiful Moments


 Morning everyone and welcome to my latest project for
for the May Mood Board Challenge  
Use the colours and Incorporate Mother Nature
Plus a Tutorial 
 How to put a simple layout together


This is my take on the challenge, I have used the colors and for the Incorporate Mother Nature, I have used a sunset photo at the beach.
Photography by Pete Stringer Photography
May Mood Board - Incorporate Mother Nature
STASH USED
Heartfelt Creations Sunrise Lily Paper Collection, orange card, paper foam, inks in pastel shades to match, hot glue, foam pads, stamens, pearls.
INSTRUCTIONS
STEP 1
Double matt photo in cream and orange papers from the collection
STEP 2
Cover 12 x 12 paper with a 7 x 12 inch paper
STEP 3
Matt another pretty paper (5x12 inches) onto orange card, adhere
STEP 4
Adhere photo
STEP 5
Adhere a matted tag to one side of photo
Adhere a matted title with foam pads
STEP 6
Die cut foam paper flowers, add stamens, adhere with hot glue

ALL DONE

I hope you enjoyed my step by step tutorial and followed along.
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.