Tuesday 17 July 2018

CRAFTY ENJOYMENTS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL FIRST PROJECT - BABY CARD

Good morning everyone
Welcome to my blog and my very first project for 
CRAFTY ENJOYMENTS
I am so excited to be on this amazing team, I do hope you find lots of inspiration here. 
Here is my baby card with details below.
I hope you like it.






This is what I used

Lemoncraft - Just Love Me - 6x6 Paper Pad



020 Foamiran Brown  - 0020 Foam



Pearl stamens - pink  - 0014 Stamen

Berries are here.

Pearl berries - cream

FROM MY STASH



I have also entered this into the Lemoncraft Challenge 
here Lemoncraft blog.
Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for Now
xxx




No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.