Saturday 15 January 2022

15th January Relatively Yours Design Team Reveal


Morning everyone, welcome to my blog and my latest card with RELATIVELY YOURS Design Team. 
Affectionately Yours

***



RELATIVELY THOUGHTFUL Facebook Page



PRODUCTS USED

For this card I have used the papers from the Christmas Vintage Postcard Collection and Sentiment from the Affectionately Yours Collection.
You can buy this kit here:

OTHER PRODUCTS
I hope you like my pink Asters, leaves and lacy doily which are from Heartfelt Creations.
I also used white pearl stamens, pink ink, leaf green ink, foam pads, dries clear glue, clear glitter, white card, 6x6inch card blank.
INSTRUCTIONS


Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now
xxx


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.