Wednesday 7 August 2024

ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS WILD FLOWER 4 BIRTHDAY CARD - Wednesday 7th August 2024

 


Hi everyone, Ive had a little break and am now back having fun making lots of flowers and cards. I hope you like my latest card using Elizabeth Craft Designs Flowers and Heartfelt Creations Iris Garden paper. But any pretty purple and yellow paper will do Elizabeth Craft Designs have a lovely paper pad that goes with this collection, its called Garden Party. Garden Party Paper Pad


I love using purple, yellow and green together.

The Flowers used are E.C.D Wild Flower 4 

The leaves are Greenery Fillers 1

The label is from the Frames and Elements Die set

I have also used two tiny Lush Lilacs flowers from Heartfelt Creations in yellow.

The Birthday sentiment is from Heartfelt Creations.


I made a slim line card by using a 300 gsm piece of  A4 super smooth card.

Directions

Cut the A4 card down to 7" x 8.5", score on the 7" side. Fold in half.

  Adhere a peice of 6 3/4" x 8 1/4" paper from the Heartfelt Creations Iris Garden Collection.

Adhere assorted purple and yellow flowers across the front.

 Adhere an assortement of leaves. I used hot glue. 

Stamp a sentiment in black ink onto a die cut label. Adhere. 

ELIZABETH CRAFT DESIGNS DIES

Greenery Fillers 1

Wild Flowers 4

Frames and Elements

Bye for now

xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.