Tuesday, 13 November 2012

BICHPOO

Morning all - here is the new addition to the family. Here he is brand new with his eyes still closed!
I chose pink for his little pink nose and pale pink for his face. He is one day old. So new we do not have a name yet.
Anyway the background cardstock is taupe which sort of blended well with the pinks and his fur.
I used a sketch from Once Upon A sketch for my inspiration and just kept adding flowers really!
I matted the photo in pale pink and lay that on to dark pink cardstock, which I matted with some brown.
I used my honey comb mask and some home made paste for the white paint effect.
I cut out a pink clock face from a tim holtz die.
I used some Dusty Attic chipboard and added a few pearl.
I punched out some leaves and die cut some fronds and branches.
I used a Donna Salazar Spellbinders die set for the two hand made flowers.
I die cut a little bird.
I added lots of flowers and die cut the title.
Secret journaling card (behind clock face) reads    -     
 'We are so thankful to our vet who performed an emergency c section and saved both Mum and puppys' lives!'
 Hope you like it. See sketch below. BFN caroleanne.

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock in 4 different colours
Home made texture paste
Dusty attic chipboard
Tim Holts alphabet die
Sizzix branch die
Woodware leaf die
Woodware frond die
Tim Holtz bird die
Tim Holtz clock die
Flowers
Pearls
Spellbinders - Donna Salazar design flower die set
Honey comb mask