Friday, 9 November 2012

PUPPY LOVE

Hey at last its Friday, hope its a good one.
My computor is still playing up so I havnt been able to post for a while but am back at last.
For this page I used a sketch from Stuck On You Sketches for my inspiration.
I chose the colours from the photo, and kept it all quite simple as I wanted to focus on the picture.
I matted my photo is black cardstock then used a cream and black scalloped paper from Jenni Bowlin.
I stuck this onto some beige cardstock then added the matted photo and a peice of dotty cardstock which I inked.
I then made the tags using some Prima freebies (you can find these on one of my posts).
I added these then used some of my dusty attic honeycomb chipboard for the corner.
I added blue and cream flowers and a few pearls and there you have it. Hope you like it.

SCRAPPY STASH
Bazzill cardstock in black and beige
Scalloped cardstock - Jenni Bowlin
Prima freebies - tags
Black alpha stickers
Dusty attic chipboard - honeycomb
Blue and cream flowers
Sticky back pearls