Friday, 22 February 2013

LETS PLAY






Happy Friday everyone. Here is a layout  I have just finished with Jessie when she was little.
For this one I used the colours from the photo, aqua and brown, with a little silver, plus I wanted to pick out a little of the green jelly shoes and pink dummy! I made the little pink flowers using a quilling tool.
So this is how I did it.
I used a sketch from SCRAPPING EVERYDAY MIRACLES for my inspiration. See link below.
I chose my papers and embellies.
I matted my photo first in brown then aqua and white papers and distressed all the edges.
I cut down the other three papers and distressed them as well.
I glued them down then added a doilly.
I added my matted photo.
I diecut  a birdcage and bird, then painted them.
I started to embellish with all my flowers and leaves and butterfly vine.
I added some doilly lace down the sides and some silver ribbon.
I added a couple of journal stickers.
I then added the title and a stick/hat pin.
I hope you like it and give it a go.

SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty papers x 4
Plain white cardstock
White doilly
Martha stewart doilly lace punch
Prima butterfly vine
Fabric butterfly
Sticky back pearls
Assorted flowers and leaves
Quilling tool and pink paper
Tim Holtz bird and birdcage die
White dabber paint
Brown ink
Crackle glaze
Stickers
Branch punch
Stick/hat pin
Silver ribbon

Friday Sketch Challenge
scrappingeverydaymiracles.BlogSpot
sketch by tracy Gregory