Friday, 15 February 2013

SOUS FRIDAY DESIGN TEAM SKETCH REVEAL - WILD THING




http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/

Morning everyone, today is Sketch Reveal Friday for STUCK ON U SKETCHES.
And here is my layout using the above sketch. I struggled a little with this one, so if it helps, keep it very simple. Also you could flip the sketch.
For this one I chose the colour scheme around Jessies dress and kept it all quite simple.
I like to follow sketches pretty closely and think Ive done that.
I chose various tones of orange, black and white.
I chose all my cardstock first and then matted my photo.
Next I layered up the background as per the sketch and adhered my photo onto some music paper and the scalloped black card.
I then used some texture paste and a mask and made the brick wall to run alongside the wall in the photo.
I die cut my hearts, added some pearls and started decorating with my flowers.
Last but not least, I printed out my title - lyrics from a Trogs song.
A simple, quick and easy page, why not give it a try?

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Music paper
Heart die - sizzix sizzlitts
Alphabet die - sizzix
Sticky back pearls
Assorted flowers
Wavy scissors
Texture paste
Prima brick mask