Tuesday 9 April 2013

HOMEMADE TEXTURE PASTE

HOMEMADE WHITE TEXTURE PASTE

You will need,


An airtight container
One wooden spoon to mix
2 tablespoons of white acrylic paint
2 tablespoons of white PVA glue
2 tablespoons of talcum powder or
2 tablespoons of baking soda for a thicker mix
Method
Start with the paint and stir and add each ingredient one by one.
Make sure you keep it in an airtight container.
If you want a thinner mixture just add a little water.
To make it thicker, add more talc or baking soda.
Bye for now

4 comments:

  1. If I only knew how to create a link to this recipe!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to trying this! Thank you, I will be pinning this recipe for future reference! I bet it will go viral:)
    ~Kim

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.