Wednesday, 10 April 2013

SO HAPPY

Morning all. Here is my latest layout using a sketch from SCRAP THAT  for my inspiration.
http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/april-within-nature-kit-sketch-challenge
I also entered this into a challenge over at Scrap for help http://www.scrapforhelp.blogspot.co.uk/.



I made lots of flowers for this layout spiral flower tutorial here .

So first of all I cut down some pink cardstock to 11.5x11.5 inches and adhered onto black card.
I then cut down some Prima pretty paperto 10.5x10.5inches and distressed the edges.
I ripped the paper in three places as per the sketch, distressed the edges and added mini roses. I adhered this and added some book paper in the back of the tears.
I then stitched all around the edge on my machine.
I double matted my photo and adhered this.
I added a doily in the back and started cutting out some border strips.
I added these as per the sketch and started to decorate using my spiral flowers.
I also made two larger flowers from book paper and spellbinders dies.
I made some small bunches of flowers using pearls and buds and added a small ribbon.
Next I added the title and date. I adhered all my flowers using a heat gun.
Hope you like it and play along.
See you next time. Happy Scrapping.x

SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper - Prima
White doily
Book paper
Scallop scissors and ruler
Pearl sprays
Assorted flowers and buds
Pink ribbon to make a bow
Title Sticker
Sewing machine
Distressing tool
Heat gun