Monday 3 February 2014

DEPUTY FOR C.S.I and SCRAP 365 with A BUILD A PAGE - ALWAYS A BRIDESMAID

 
Hi everyone here is my SCRAP 365-4 February layout as Deputy for C.S.I (color stories inspiration)
I have done a Build A Page for you as well. file-closes-february-28
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-s365-4-special-scrap365-case-file-closes-february-28
-
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
For my evidence I used flowers, jewels, metal and a decorative border.
For my testimony I  documented Jessie as a bridesmaid at a wedding. My journaling block reads- Jessie thought that every time she went to a wedding she was a bridesmaid. She always wanted to wear a bridesmaid dress to every wedding we went to! The journaling block is hidden behind the other layers at the top of the page. I used all the colours from the photo.
 

BUILD A PAGE
Using a lacy edge punch, punch around the page of a white piece of cardstock.
Using a script mask and texture paste mixed with blue paint, add script. Adhere to blue cardstock.

Using another mask, brown  chalk ink and plain cardstock, mask onto some blue card.
Adhere onto henna cardstock and tear around the edges.
Start adding layers.
Add some lace.
Add some burlap and the flower border.
 
Decorate with flowers, branches and embellishments.
 
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock in Henna, sari sky, white, light taupe and blue.
Flower vine - Prima
Branch punch by Heartfelt Creations
Cherish metal tag
Clock face from packaging
Prima butterflies
Metal clock face - Prima
Metal bird in charm - Prima
Sticky back pearls
Prima masks
Other flowers - Prima
Lace strip
Sparkly gems
Brown chalk ink
Silver metal button
Many thanks for visiting my blog, do come back soon.
 

2 comments:

  1. Such a great page! Congrats on being a CSI deputy, too! Woohoo! Love the mask you've used. I have that one and have never master it! I'm inspired to try again! Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stunning Lo!! love the paper roses and the layering you did..looks fabulous!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.