Tuesday 19 March 2013

HAND MADE FLOWERS TUTORIAL

 
HI everyone, hope you had a great week end. As you can see, I have been making flowers and kind of got addicted and couldn't stop!
But if you know my layouts you will know that I cannot scrap without them, the more the merrier.
So here is how I made these pretty little spiral flowers.

This is what you will need, plus a quilling tool or tooth pick, I forgot to put mine in the photo.



 Step 1
Using scalloped scissors cut out as many circles as you would like flowers, in varying sizes.
I used Mulberry paper to make mine.

 Step 2
Cut out a spiral from the circle.

Step3
Use your quilling tool or tooth pick and start at the end and start twirling.

 
Your flower should look like this.




Step 4
Take your hot glue gun and add glue to the base of your flower and stick down.

 
 Your flower should look like this.


 Hope you enjoy making these little lovelies. That's all for today, Bye For Now.

5 comments:

  1. These are the sweetest little roses I reckon!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Nice to know we can do it without a Die. Thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  3. So very cute and they look so easy, you're very clever.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, Love Love it! Looks really easy. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So simple and cute...thanks Carole

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.