Friday, 15 March 2013

SOUS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - March 15th

Morning all lovely scrappers and welcome to the
 STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
 
I just loved this sketch by Sandi, definitely one of my favourites.
For this layout I used three different pretty papers and two colours of cardstock.
I cut out my papers as per the sketch, inked the edges and added cardstock trim.
I then cut out my photo into a heart shape.
I triple mounted this, then added some gathered tulle in cream.
I mounted this again onto the beige background card.
I chose lots of co-ordinating flowers and glued these down using hot glue.
I added a small stick/hat pin, leaves and swirly twine.
I then added the title by cutting out some hearts and alphabets and adding some mini roses and a twine bow.
Hope you like it and give it a go.
 
SCRAPPY STASH
 Bazzil cardstock
Pretty papers
Cream gathered tulle
Card scraps for matting and for the hearts
Brown chalk ink
Assorted flowers and leaves
Stick/hat pin that I made
Twine
Alphabet dies for the title
Heart dies