Friday, 9 May 2014

STUCK ON YOU SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - THE BEACH - MAY 9th


Hi everyone  Happy Friday and welcome to the 
STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.
 I have used this fab sketch from our lovely Leah, I hope you give it a go, there are great prizes to be won.
Scroll down for instructions, items I used and links to tutorials.
I also put this into the Inkido challenge and Berry71Bleu challenge for May, see below for
details.
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
 
SIMPLE PLEASURES CHALLENGE 
And the Berry 71 Bleu challenge is here http://berry71bleu.blogspot.co.uk/p/challenge-rules.html
I love the beach it is first and foremost my happy place.
Also it the place for simple pleasures. Sun, sand, sea, shells, swimming - all simple but wonderful things. 
HERES HOW
Take a sheet of  pretty paper and distress all around the edges with some white paint and some golden yellow paint.
Add some stamping.
Double matt your photo and lightly adhere to the pretty paper.
Take a punch and punch top and bottom edges of a piece of cardstock cut to 9 x 7 inches.
Adhere to page.
Cut two more layers and adhere as per the sketch.
Add some hessian/burlap to top left and bottom right of the layout.
Add muslin beneath the photo.
Start to attach assorted flowers and embellishments, I used a hot glue gun.
Die cut the title and add some journaling, mine is in a journaling box I have hidden under the photo.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty paper from my stash
Plain cardstock and Kraft card
White paint
Golden yellow paint
Martha Stewart edge punch
Black ink
Assorted Prima stamps
Shells from the beach
Assorted flowers
Hessian/Burlap in two colours
Shell punch
Butterflies
Beaded pins
Blue fern studios chipboard arrow - Widgetworks
Remnants of chipboard - BFS
Memory Box label die
Muslin
Zipper flower I made
Tulle and chiffon for flower I made
Beaded centre I made from pearls.
LINKS
 
That's all for now, thank you so much for visiting my blog I would love it if you would become a follower as I am trying to reach 100. And thank you for all your lovely comments.
Bye for now. x