Friday 16 May 2014

CARD CHALLENGE AND FREEBIE - 16th May

 
Hi everyone, I thought I would make some cards to show you.
Whilst looking for some inspiration, I saw this brilliant mood board over at The Shabby Tea Room and loved it so much I used it for my inspiration for this card.
The theme is called Tea Party, and I get to use some of my favourite things - lace, pearls, flowers and pink.
Click on the link below for more details.
The Shabby Tea Room


Whilst I was making cards, I thought I would make a couple more. Here they are. I have links below to take you through to the butterflies, beaded pins, clocks and the flowers I made.


 
 
I have also entered these into a challenge over at the Flying Unicorn here May anything goes challenge (Just click on the link).
 
CARD STASH for all cards.
Plain cardstock
White card blanks
Pretty papers
Music book paper
Sizzix heart die
Sizzix flourish dies
Sizzix cogs die
White cotton lace doily
Hessian/Burlap
Fuzzy fibres
Clock stamp
Chalk inks - black and brown
Butterflies
Beaded pins
Assorted flowers
Handmade flowers
Twine
Pretty clock faces.

IF YOU WOULD LIKE TO WIN THE SHABBY TEA ROOM CARD, JUST BECOME A FOLLOWER, LEAVE ME A MESSAGE TO LET ME KNOW, AND I WILL PICK A RANDOM WINNER ON FRIDAY 23rd MAY, WHEN I WILL BE BACK FOR ANOTHER SOUS DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.
GOOD LUCK.
Have a great week end. Bye for now.



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card...gorgeous flowers and such pretty details!! Thank you for joining us at "The Shabby Tea Room"
    for our "Tea Party" challenge!!
    Diane TSTR DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your cards look wonderful.. so very pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.