Thursday 29 May 2014

FOLLOW YOUR BLISS


Hi lovely scrappers, here is a layout I have made using the Blue Fern Studios May sketch for my inspiration.
http://bluefernstudios.blogspot.co.uk/2014/05/may-sketch-challenge.html

This is a fabulous sketch and so are these Blue Fern papers.
Scroll down for how I put this page together and for the scrappy stash.
I have also used a colour scheme from The Color Rooms.
http://www.thecolorrooms.com/tcr-blog/palette-168-may-2014
For the thread element I have used fuzzy fibres in white.

 
HERES HOW
Double matt photo and ink the edges.
Lightly adhere to page.
Cut a 3cm strip from a 12x12 sheet and ink the edges.
Attach as per the sketch.
Start adding layers as per the sketch.
Decorate with assorted flowers, butterflies etc
Using a small lid and some white paint, dab in the corners.
Add some inked stitching around the layout.
Cut out title, ink the edges and adhere.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty papers by Blue Fern Studios - Blue Fern Garden
Chipboard by Blue Fern Studios - Widgetworks
Plain cardstock
White doily
Brown and blue chalk inks
Assorted flowers
White paint and a small lid for stamping the paint
In stitches stamp by Prima
Titles cut from Blue Fern garden papers
Fuzzy fibres
Butterfly cut from Blue Fern papers
Mini flat back pearls
White butterfly - Prima
Mini leaves - punch
Small piece of white gathered lace from my stash
 
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG AND FOR YOUR LOVELY COMMENTS - I WOULD LOVE IT IF YOU WOULD BECOME A FOLLOWER AS I AM GOING FOR 100!!


2 comments:

  1. wow! I saw this LO posted in Paper People and it is amazing! Love the way you interpreted the sketch and used the Blue Fern Garden papers. Thanks again for playing along with us at BFS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caroleanne, truly a beautiful page. Love everything about it! Glad you could join us for the May Sketch Challenge at Blue Fern Studios!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.