Thursday 1 May 2014

CHERISH THIS - MEMORIES FOR LIFE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - 1st May - Hastings Farmers Market


 
CHERISH THIS MEMORIES FOR LIFE
 
 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the CHERISH THIS
 MEMORIES FOR LIFE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
 
I loved this challenge as it incorporates all my favourite things, pink, lace, pearls, flowers, birds to name a few. Great inspiration for a pretty layout. I hope you give it a go. 
I am entering this into a challenge at Berry71Bleu
called Simple Pleasures.
 
 
Some of lifes little pleasures for Jess and I are to go to the local flea market wherever we may be and shop, take in the atmosphere, stop for coffee and enjoy the local vibe.
 
HOW TO
Choose all papers and embellishments
Matt photo onto pink cardstock 
Adhere a doily to background pretty paper
Add matted photo
Add a layer of muslin
Add a mini postcard layer
Add lace borders
Start adding flowers and embellishments
Add string pearls, butterflies, beaded pins, buttons, peal buttons, fuzzy fibres, mini branches and cut-out paper roses
Add title.
SCRAPPY STASH 
Pretty papers - Blue Fern Studios
Pink cardstock
Assorted lace pieces
String pearls
Pearl buttons
Fuzzy fibres
Butterflies
Beaded pins
Assorted flowers
Hand cut flowers
Stamp from Prima
Bottle lid for stamping
White paint
Gel crayons in pink and gold
Branch punch
Cut out bird from my stash
Buttons from my button box
Paper doily
Muslin.
Links below
 
 MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG TODAY,
I HOPE YOU LIKE MY LAYOUT AND BECOME A FOLLOWER.
I WILL BE HAVING ANOTHER GIVEAWAY AS SOON AS I HIT 100 FOLLOWERS, SO PLEASE LOOK OUT FOR THAT.
HAVE A GREAT WEEK. BYE FOR NOW.
 
 
 


9 comments:

  1. Oh so beautiful.. I love all your flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful layout!!! So many wonderful flowers, butterflies, birds! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu this month xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow such a bright cheerful layout, love all the flowers :D
    Thanks so much for joining us at Berry71Bleu!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow! Amazing florals!Thanks for playing at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunningly soft and beautiful! Love it! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous clusters! You did a beautiful job Carolanne! Thanks for sharing with us at berry71bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Amazing flower display! Lovely/beautiful layout! Thank you for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu!

    ReplyDelete
  8. amazing so many wonderful flowers, butterflies, birds!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Gorgeous and soft page and loving all those pretty blooms! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Berry71Bleu! ;-)

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.