Friday 8 March 2013

baby DOLL


Happy Friday everyone. I have just found this photo of Jess which must have been taken about 12 years ago! Thought it would be a fun one to scrap.
For my inspiration I chose last weeks Flying Unicorn sketch for my inspiration. I also entered this into the embellish it challenge over there.
I made most of the flowers on here with my two new scrappy items, Bitty Blossoms Die and Rose Creations Die by Spellbinders. They are addictive to make, I couldn't stop!!!
Anyway here is how I did this layout.

I found this great polka dot paper to tie in with Jessies rosy cheeks and matched it up with some Kaisercraft pretty paper, some pink and white cardstock, and some tiny dotty paper.
I matted my photo then chose some cardboard that I painted to layer up with the dotty paper and pink paper.
I then cut out my circles which I matted onto my background paper.
I added the layers and the photo.
Then I sorted out my embellies.
I hand made most all the flowers with my two new dies, and added a lace doily and lace border.
I added the flowers, leaves and branches and one of my hand made stick/hat pins.
I stippled everything with some white gesso.
I added pearls and fibres, butterflies and a mini tag.
Think that pretty much covers the challenge.
All that I needed then was the title.

SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty paper by Kaisercraft
Cardstock by Bazzil
Dotty paper by My Minds Eye
Mulberry paper
Lace doily
Strip of lace
Branch punch - woodware
Sticky back pearls
White fluffy fibres
Butterfly die
Bitty Blossoms die
Rose creations die both by spellbinders
White gesso
Cardboard


1 comment:

  1. Wow those flowers are amazing and the dot paper was a great fine for this layout. Great job.

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.