Friday, 29 March 2013

SOUS SKETCH DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - March 29th - BBQ

 
Happy Easter everyone. Hope its a blessed one, and its a lot warmer where you are than it is here!
 
This sketch is perfect for Easter.
http://stuckonusketches.blogspot.co.uk/
Lovely sketch by Sandi Clarkson
 
This would make a fab Easter card too.
 
So, for this layout I chose my papers based on the photo. Hence the blue and white, touch of pink and the stripes!
Here is what I did.
I triple matted my photo and inked the edges.
I made the cross by ripping and tearing my papers and inking the edges.
I added some blue hessian/burlap underneath the photo.
I added some music paper underneath and some dictionary paper.
I then decorated with lots of flowers and pearls.
I added a die cut title and some journaling.
I hope you like it and give it a go.
Do go visit the design team blogs where you will find lots of inspiring layouts.
 
If you would like to win a pack of blue and white flowers, just become a follower
and leave me a comment to say so, and I will pick a winner from a hat.
 
HAPPY SCRAPPING EVERYONE
 
scrappy stash
Plain cardstock
striped paper
music paper
dictionary paper
lined paper
blue hessian/burlap
assorted flowers
sticky back pearls
blue chalk ink
alphabet die
concertina flower die