Friday, 15 March 2013

SKETCHABILITIES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL SKETCH # 87

 

MORNING ALL AND WELCOME TO SKETCHABILITIES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL
SKETCH #87



http://sketchabilities.blogspot.co.uk/

Here is my first layout for the SKETCHABILITIES DESIGN TEAM.
 
For this layout I first chose all my papers to co-ordinate with my photo.
Then I cut each paper down in half inch increments.
I glued them all down then stitched everything down with a zig- zag stitch on my sewing machine.
I also stitched down three border strips in white.
Then I glued my photo down and added some blue hessian/burlap behind the photo. I also added some brown cardboard and blue cardstock behind the photo.
I started to decorate with assorted flowers, leaves and shells.
I added my flowers first, then pearls, then driftwood, then the starfish sticker and the tag.
I added the pearl string and the beaded dragonfly.
Last of all I die cut the title.
I hope you like it and give it a go.
 


 
If you would like to be in with a chance to win my happy mail just become a follower and leave me a comment to say so.
Have a great week end everyone, BFN.
 



 
Scrappy stash
 
Pretty papers by My Minds Eye
Bazzil cardstock
Assorted flowers
Sticky backed pearls
Cardboard
Hessian/Burlap
Brown chalk ink
Assorted shells
Driftwood
Dragonfly die
Beads and stick pin
Tag die
Pearl string
Hot glue
Alphabet die
Branch punch
Scalloped scissors