Friday 6 June 2014

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - 6th June - Where does the time go?


Welcome lovely scrappers to my blog and the
STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM SKETCH REVEAL,
THIS MONTHS PRIZE TO BE WON AT THE CUTTING CAFE.

 
The Cutting Cafe
 
 
I have to say I struggled a bit with this one as I am not used to putting so many photos onto one page, but I got there in the end!
Looking at it now, I suppose I could have exchanged the four photos for just one, but I do like to keep as true to the sketch as I can. Anyway its done now! I hope you like it.
HERES HOW
Choose all the photos and matt them, distress the edges.
Adhere to the page as per the sketch.
Add borders distressing the edges. Punch out a doily border. Add.
Take some chicken wire chipboard, paint and adhere.
Start embellishing with assorted flowers etc.
Make a small group in the bottom left corner as per the sketch.
Lightly dry paint over the flowers.
Punch out some seashells and ink the edges. Adhere.
Add the title.
SEE LINKS BELOW
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty paper - Blue Fern Studios- Blue fern garden
Plain cardstock
Assorted flowers
Clock face
Doily punch
Chicken wire chipboard
White paint
Brown chalk ink
Pearls
Beaded pins
Butterflies
Shell punch
Feather flower - Prima
LINKS
Blue Fern Studios chipboard and papers http://bluefernstudios.blogspot.co.uk/
Butterflies
Clock faces
Hand made flowers tutorial
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING MY BLOG TODAY I HOPE YOU FOUND LOTS OF INSPIRATION, I WOULD BE REALLY PLEASED IF YOU WOULD BECOME A FOLLOWER AND IF YOU LEAVE A COMMENT TO LET ME KNOW, I WILL ALSO FOLLOW YOU.
HAVE A HAPPY SCRAPPY WEEK END. x
 
 
 


4 comments:

  1. Your layouts are absolutely gorgeous. do you make your own flowers?I have started following you.:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving the sunset photo's Carole, and they look stunning on the page! Highlighted perfectly with your gorgeous flower clusters xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. After seeing the sketch, it did seem like a lot of photos but after seeing your (and the other DT members') layouts, I have to say that the repetition of the photos is VERY appealing to the eye!!! What a GREAT way to use up a bunch of photos that are so similar...because we all know we take a LOT of photos of the same thing! LOVE this layout!

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.