Friday 20 June 2014

STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL 20TH June - Sweet Memories With You


Welcome to  MY BLOG AND THE 
 STUCK ON U SKETCHES DESIGN TEAM REVEAL.
Here is the sketch
 
This is a fabulous sketch by our lovely Nanne, which I absolutely loved putting together.
 I have also entered this into a Challenge over at CSI#128
http://csicolorstoriesinspiration.ning.com/forum/topics/case-file-no-128-case-closes-on-june-29-2014
HERES HOW
First of all choose your colour scheme, I love green and purple.
Choose all your papers, cardstock and embellies.
Matt photo and lightly adhere to background paper.
Add another rectangle layer of card behind this, ink the edges.
Cut out a circle of cardstock the same size as the doily, adhere the doily and attach to layout.
Next cut out a circular photo. Double matt onto cardstock, attach to a doily and adhere as per the sketch.
Attach strips of cardstock for the border.
Now start to embellish.
I started with a large purple flower from Prima.
Then I made some flowers, added them with my hot glue gun, and mixed in some mini roses.
I punched out and die cut my branches.
Add the title and a couple of swirls and there you have it.
Do give it a go, there are fab prizes to be won.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty paper from Heartfelt Creations - Raindrops on Roses
Large flower - Prima
Medium roses - Vintage Floret die from Heartfelt Creations
Bold Vintage Floret Flower Pre cut stamp set - Heartfelt Creations
Classic Leaf pre cut stamp set - Heartfelt Creations
Classic Leaf die - Heartfelt Creations
Mini roses from my stash - for a tutorial on similar roses see below
Swirls die - Sizzix, Tim Holtz
Green chalk ink, purple chalk ink
Foam pads underneath the title
Title from the Raindrops on Roses paper pad - Heartfelt Creations
Doily Cutter from Martha Stewart.
Links
Heartfelt Creations - https://www.facebook.com/HeartfeltCreations
Heartfelt Creations dies and stamps bought here http://www.sirstampalot.co.uk/index.php
 
 MANY THANKS FOR STOPPING BY, I DO HOPE YOU BECOME A FOLLOWER AND COME BACK AGAIN SOON.
BYE FOR NOW AND HAPPY SCRAPPING.


3 comments:

  1. Wow I love your layout. Your work it's beautiful

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful page Carole! Your work always comes together perfectly - Love it... Hugs xx

    ReplyDelete

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.