Wednesday 28 October 2015

SCRAP OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - NEW WINE 2015


Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the latest
Design Team Reveal.
The challenge today is to create a layout inspired by the sketch and you must add metal to the page.
HOW I DID THIS
I could not believe it when I found this pretty dotty paper in my stash! It completely complements my outfit, a dotty dress!

 Divide paper into thirds, using the dotty paper in the bottom third
Adhere this to coordinating cardstock, cut to 10x10 inches
Ink the edges
Adhere to a 12x12 inch cardstock
Matt three photos and adhere across the page
Add a doily over the top
Cut out two circles, one in card, one in pretty paper, ink the edges
Adhere these on top of the doily
Die cut a border to sit below the photos
Start to decorate adding clock faces, assorted flowers, butterflies and two metal charms
Add title and journaling.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock, green and pink
Pretty dotty paper (Bo Bunny)
White doily
Assorted flowers
Butterflies
Pearls
Clock faces
Metal charms from a pack from The Works
 Spellbinders Shapeabilities Fancy Tags Die.
LINKS
XXX
MANY THANKS FOR VISITING TODAY
BYE FOR NOW
XXX



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.