Wednesday 14 October 2015

SCRAP OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM REVEAL OCTOBER 1st CHALLENGE #31 BE YOU

 
Hi everyone, welcome to my blog and the
SCRAP OUR STASH design team reveal #31.
 
The challenge today is to create a layout and include items from your stash for each letter in the word INKS.
I - Ink, Brown for my stamping
N - Newsprint paper
K - Key
S - Stamping and swirl.




HERES HOW
Matt photo in brown cardstock, distress the edges
Cut another matt a little larger in peach card, distress edges
Cut another matt in pretty paper, distress edges
Lightly adhere these to the background paper as per my layout
Punch a pretty doily border, adhere across the bottom of page
Die cut a brown lattice border, adhere on top of the peach border
Die cut large clock face, adhere
Add assorted die cut swirls, adhere
Add a die cut frame
Add a newsprint layer
Add the titles layer
Decorate with assorted flowers, key, hearts, butterfly, mini frame and swirly leaves.
SCRAPPY STASH
Pretty papers from Blue Fern Studios
Plain cardstock - Brown, Peach, Cream and white
Mini frame from Dovecraft - Sweet Paris
Small die cut frame, not sure where its from
Newsprint pasted inside the frame
Newspaper print - Dovecraft
Assorted dies from Heartfelt Creations
Doily punch
Metal heart
Metal key
Prima resin butterfly
Assorted flowers
Large clock die - Sizzix.
PRIZES

That's all for now, please look out for more inspiration from the team, and I would love it if you became a follower, leave me your link in my comments box and I will come follow you.
Bye for now.

 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.