Monday 30 November 2015

ROBINS NEST - BELIEVE

 
Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my take on the November
ROBINS NEST sketch challenge.
This is a fabulous sketch by Bev Code which I really love because I get to use lots of flowers. Scroll down for a step by step and to see the stash I used.
 
 
 
 
STEP 1
Adhere a large white doily to pretty background paper
I chose the blue-y greens from my photo
 
 STEP 2
Add another smaller doily
I cut this using a doily cutter

STEP 3
Adhere matted photos
 
STEP 4
Add border strips as per the sketch


STEP 5
Add three chipboard strips (painted white)

  
STEP 6
Decorate with flowers and leaves
 STEP 7
Take some modelling paste and a small lid


 STEP 8
Add the circles with the small lid dipped into the paste
then add the title
STEP 9
Add some micro beads with glue
 
 

 
CLOSE UPS
 
 
 
 
SCRAPPY STASH USED
 
Pretty paper - All Time Favourites, The Works, uk
Plain cardstock - four different colours
White doily
Martha Stewart Doily Cutter
Chipboard pieces by Prima
White acrylic paint
Mini pearls
Assorted flowers, leaves, stamens and stick pins
Tim Holtz Sizzix Pine Cone die -  for the sparkly leaves
Butterflies with stick pin bodies
Modelling paste
Pop micro beads - American Crafts
Title alphas from a Sizzix strip die.
XXX

PRIZES
One lucky winner, selected by a random draw, will receive a $25 prize package of Robin's Nest Scrapbook Products!
XXX
ROBINS NEST BLOG http://chatteringrobins.blogspot.co.uk/
ROBINS NEST WEB SITE http://www.robinsnest-scrap.com/home.html
ROBINS NEST SHOP http://www.shop.robinsnest-scrap.net/main.sc

XXX
 
THATS ALL FOR NOW - hope you enjoyed the tutorial and give the sketch a go. Have fun.
XXX
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.