Saturday 28 November 2015

SCRAP OUR STASH DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - NOVEMBER SKETCH CHALLENGE Nov 15th - 29th - TRUST




                          Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and the latest sketch and stash challenge at
 SCRAP OUR STASH
This is a fabulous sketch, and if you fancy some paper weaving,
Plus the Bingo Card was fun. I used column 2 - Paper clip, Doily, Glitter, Journal and Metal bird charm. Why not give it a go, and of course as always there are PRIZES!
So here's how
Choose photo, cardstock, pretty paper and embellies
Cut down the pretty paper to 11x11inches, distress the edges and tear out a few sections as per the sketch
Adhere to background card
Matt photo, ink the edges
Cut out lots of small strips in various lengths and widths, ink edges
Lightly adhere photo
Start layering the strips behind the photo, you can weave as you go
Add a few strips in the bottom left corner
Now start to embellish
I added a beautiful crochet doily, some cogs that I painted and glittered, a butterfly and a small silver metal bird charm.
Add a journaling box and the title.
SCRAPPY STASH
Plain cardstock
Pretty paper -Prima
Brown Ink
Handmade crochet doily
Mini Cogs - Creative Embellishments
Small silver metal bird charm - from my stash
Glitter glue
White paper clip - from my stash
Butterfly and stick pin
Journaling block
Title from my stash.
Close Ups






PRIZE 
 
Photography by
I WOULD LOVE IT IF  YOU BECAME A FOLLOWER 
MANY THANKS - BYE FOR NOW


No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.