Friday 17 June 2016

DESIGN TEAM REVEAL FOR CRAFTERS PALETTE JUNE - EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL


Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and the
CRAFTERS PALETTE Design Team Reveal.
For this layout I have used the Cottage Rose Collection Kit by Kaisercraft. This collection is so beautiful you will love it. I also used one of the photos of Jessie from the photo shoot she did, by the amazing Shealan Faere Butler at the beach in a wedding dress!
XXX
SCRAPPY STASH
Cottage Rose Collection Kit by Kaisercraft
Co-ordinating card in light pinks
Title from the collection
White lace
Pearl string
White flower by Prima
Mini roses
Butterfly chipboards
Mini pearls
Stickles glue.
XXX
HERES HOW
Cut out a piece of pretty paper from the kit 6 x 4 inches
Adhere to background paper just off centre
Add a 6 x 4 inch piece of card
Add another 6 x 4 piece of pink card
Add photo
Cut out a border strip 1.5 x 11 inches, adhere just under the layers
Add a strip of lace across this
Add a strip of pearls on the top
Add the title strip cut out from the collection
Matt the title - Be your own kind of Beautiful
Add the white Prima flower
Add some mini roses
Add stickles to two chipboard butterflies, add pearls.
And there you have it - one super pretty page.
xxx
CLOSE UPS




Many thanks for visiting today, I do hope you like my follow along.
I would love it if you became a follower to keep up to date with more inspiration, layouts and cards.
bye for now
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.