Saturday 18 June 2016

MY LAST PROJECT FOR THE ROBINS NEST JUNE 18th, FABULOUS

 Hi everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest and last project for THE ROBINS NEST
I have had a wonderful time with all the team and the fabulous products during my 6 month term and would like to thank everyone for being so encouraging.
PRODUCTS USED
Journal Tags BLACK GLITTER
Plain cardstock, black grey pink
Hand made rolled roses.
HERE IS A STEP BY STEP



Choose pretty paper 



Add two matts

Add matted photo

Add some embellishments around photo


Add the matted title.
SOME CLOSE UPS




PRODUCTS USED
Glitter Words - Princess in Training
Black, Pink and grey Card stock
Butterfly punch
Embossing powder for the vellum flowers
Leafy punch
Flower die
xxx

Thank you so much for stopping by today. I do hope you liked my projects. I would love it if you would come and follow my blog to see what I am up to next. Many thanks in advance.
Photography by Shealan Faere Photography

Bye for now.
xxx



No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.