Friday 4 November 2016

CARDS AND MORE DESIGN TEAM REVEAL - November Challenge No 6, Anything Goes with Winter, Christmas


Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my very first project with CARDS AND MORE Design Team.




PRODUCTS USED
Noor!Design - Cutting & Embossing Schablone - Randstanze





Kraft Paper
Lace

Papierröschen ø 15 mm - PFIRSICH - CREME
paper roses
ScrapBerry's Shabby ribbon, white, 10mm, 1m
scrapberrys shabby ribbon
PRIMA Chalk Fluid Edger Set - by Ingvild Bolme - PMA891923
chalk ink



I have entered this into the fussy and fancy challenge here
http://fussyandfancychallenge.blogspot.co.uk/2016/11/fussy-and-fancy-challenge-176-icesnow.html

Many thanks for visiting today
Bye for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.