Friday 25 November 2016

FABSCRAPS FRIDAY LAYOUT - MERRY CHRISTMAS - 25th November


Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and 
FABSCRAPS FRIDAY
Today I thought I would go for a Christmas theme as exactly one month today it will be Christmas day!
SCRAPPY STASH
Fabscraps Christmas Snow Collection 
Fabscraps Title chipboard - Merry Christmas 
Fabscraps Baubles chipboard
Heartfelt Creations Poinsettia stamp and die
Heartfelt Creations Lilly Die Stamens
Heartfelt Creations Holly Berry die leaves
FROM MY STASH
Black ink, embossing powder, pearls, green card, dark red card, black card, glitter card, pearls.
CLOSE UPS





 
I hope you love this collection 
as much as I do.
Bye for now.
xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.