Friday 17 March 2017

FABSCRAPS CARD

Morning everyone and welcome to my blog and my latest card made using FABSCRAPS products. This SHABBY CHIC collection is one of my favorites. 
You can find FABCRAPS here
HOW TO MAKE THIS CARD
Cover a 6x6 inch card blank with one of the papers
Cut two more pretty paper, 5 and 1/4 x 4 and 3/4 inches
 Adhere both layers to card front
Emboss the chipboard swirl and chipboard dragonfly
Die cut a pretty circle in pearl card
Adhere to front of card
Adhere the swirl and dragonfly 
Take a sticker sentiment and adhere to a small circle frame die
Attach to card with foam pads
Adhere a dragonfly sticker to circle
Make some die cut flowers and leaves and adhere.

FROM MY STASH
White pearl card
Foam pads
Embossing powders
Small circle die
Foam to make the flowers
Flower dies 
Stamens.
I hope you like my card and become a follower of my blog.
Have a lovely day
Bye for Now


xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment

Many thanks for stopping by my blog. I really appreciate and love reading all your comments. Have a great day, Bye For Now.